MONARCH MARKET REGISTRATION
Add Your Flavor to Our Community.
BECOME A VENDOR
The Monarch Market premieres this winter on Saturdays from 9am – 1pm, starting February 6, filling The Monarch with pickled foods, cured meats, coffee, olives and oils, breads, cheeses, and more.
As a vendor you will:
- Sell year-round in a COVID-Compliant environment
- Enjoy a popular location in a climate controlled building
- Benefit from high traffic and ample parking
- Participate in an exclusively gourmet market
- Grow brand awareness as we highlight our vendors with our marketing efforts
Becoming a Creative Member at The Monarch qualifies you to sell at The Gourmet Market. Check out the benefits and perks that come along with the Creative Membership.
- Participation in all qualified markets and events (10×10 gallery space and booth structure not included)
- Access to Workshop Class Space | Includes $50 Monthly Credit – Access to Utility Room, Tables & Chairs
- Your Profile Page on Monarch Website
- Co-Host Your Workshops on Monarch FB Events Page
- Free Marketing Consultation
- $75 Credit towards Video Profile
- Meeting Space Discounts
SELL YEAR ROUND
As one of the largest venues in the area, The Monarch offers a COVID-Compliant indoor environment where you can comfortably sell year round. Enjoy air conditioning in the hot summer months and cozy heat in the bitter winter.
In the heart of downtown Ogden you’ll have access to a wide reach of clients spanning Northern Utah. Renovated in 2019 The Monarch offers a contemporary backdrop to accentuate your brand.
As a specialty, gourmet foods market, vendors are carefully hand-selected for an exceptional experience. Consistent and robust marketing strategies will be employed to bring in a growing number of patrons through every Saturday.
GET READY TO GROW
Take the first simple step to selling your gourmet products and become a Creative Member of The Monarch.